The franchised practice which is ultimately run like an independent and the director has invested in the latest ophthalmic instruments from the market and I don’t think you could actually get anything newer than what they have in store: Heidelberg OCT, autorefactor, tonometer and Topcon slit lamp can be used.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate. and offer a lot of opportunities in terms of career development and training.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Kingston Upon Thames in South West London.
- Competitive salaries of £40K - £55K
- Direct contact with director – good for holidays, development and special requests
- Health care and dental packages
- Good bonus structure and typically good salary
- Wide range of patients, from NHS, to private patients
Contact Danny on 0207 9526672 or Danny.a @vivid-optical.co.uk - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position