Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant - London
An emerging eyewear brand is in the process of opening a new boutique store in one of the most prominent locations in Central London for late 2019.
With frame designs ranging from the clean and refined to the bold and dramatic, the brand has already proven successful in their mission of revolutionising designer eyewear.
As part of their growth they are now opening a flagship store in Central London which will boast a fresh, gallery-like design completely tailored to its surroundings, enhancing their unique customer journey.
We are now looking to recruit a Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistants who is passionate about quality client service and holds a keen interest fashion and design.
Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant - Role
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
- Become a specialist and learn technical skills associated with optical products
- Supporting the Manager and assisting in looking for opportunities for growth
- Contribute to the successful start-up of the store
- Assist with local marketing & PR events
Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant - Requirements
- Experience in the eyewear, fashion or luxury accessories industries
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £24,000
- Free glasses
- Range of additional incentives
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.