AUDIOLOGIST | 2 DAYS | ESSEX | PRESTIGIOUS INDEPENDENT | £32K + £3.5 TRAVEL ALLOWANCE + BONUS
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking an Audiologist to work 2 days a week for their Independent Client in practices in Essex.
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and would like to work for an Independent group, then this could be the company for you!
This is a new start-up business within an already exceptional prestigious group of Independent practices. The position will include practice and some home visits, catering for the needs and requirements of the community.
The right candidate must be HCPC registered and have an enthusiastic and caring attitude.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be HCPC Registered
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Micro suction experience is essential
Core duties include:
- Carrying out examinations of patient's ears to determine the health of the outer and inner ear
- Carrying out hearing assessments to determine the possible need for hearing correction
- Providing the best advice on which hearing systems may be most suitable for patient's hearing loss and lifestyle requirements
- Programming these hearing aids and completing a rehabilitation process with the patient through a series of follow up appointments
- Managing hearing clinics, diary management and liaising with suppliers regarding products and technology requirements and stock
Job Benefits and Information:
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full time – 2 days a week
- £32k + £3.5 travel allowance + Bonus
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.