Regional Eyewear Territory Manager - North London
Regional Eyewear Territory Manager jobs in North London and Home Counties. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Eyewear Territory Manager for a market-leading optical frame company. This particular company design, market and distribute ophthalmic and sunglass frames in the UK to the Independent sector. This opportunity has become available due to significant growth meaning that an expansion of the sales team is required. The role will cover North London, Northern Home Counties, Northamptonshire & Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for creating and building exceptional customer relationships. Talented at creating and executing strategic territory plans, you will naturally drive sales to exceed commercial targets. Self-motivated, results-driven and a brilliant communicator, the successful candidate will thrive on being part of a team focused on taking optics to new levels.
- Deliver agreed sales performance targets
- Build progressive and long-term customer relationships with all key contacts
- Build and develop an effective journey plan and call cycle across your region
- Driving additional; sales growth & appointments across your region through effective relationships with all key contacts.
- Successfully presenting both the company and products in a clear and professional manner.
- Weekly reporting directly into Sales Director and Head Office.
- To complete all administrative duties required by Senior Management.
- To attend regional/national meetings, training sessions, trade events and shows as directed by Management.
- To maintain in a clean and presentable condition, all items of equipment including samples, sample bags, trolley, presentation material and ones' self.
- To make effective use of the equipment and demonstration samples in every call.
- To adhere to the companies rules of engagement and company car policies.
The candidate will have proven field sales experience and disciplines in environment of managing multiple customers. Practice-based experience will be considered. You will need to be an effective communicator with the ability to build trust and credibility both internally and externally.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £30k, performance related bonus scheme up to £20k & excellent working conditions. Contributory Company Pension Scheme and full expenses / travel allowance. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on