Opportunity in Milton Keynes / £60,000 / Clinical Environment
Opportunity in a Supermarket store with the latest technology and equipment, which includes computer-based practice management and dispensing system. All the colleagues in store are well experienced and fully trained in what they do. In this role you will be not just seen as an optometrist but have great responsibility in giving in put and feedback on how to help the practice grow, ensuring everything runs smoothly and effectively. All stores are well equipped and are always looking for ways to make CET more accessible.
- Salaries up to £60,000
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
- GOC Fee’s paid
- Full professional development pack – helps exceed the CET points requirements
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover
- Life Assurance of 5 times your annual salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 10% colleague discount card
- Private medical cover
- Market leading pension scheme
If you are interested, then please contact our consultant Harrison on 0207 952 6628 or Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org – he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
No CV? No problem! CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation and we can help you with that.