**Newcastle Optometrist / Brand New Store / OCT / IP Funding / £70K!**
**Washington Optometrist / Brand New Store / OCT / IP Funding / £70K!**
The practice itself is a Brand New Practice in Washington that has just opened and is a relatively large store that has an optometrist director that genuinely never put any pressure onto their optometrists and have patient care at the top of their list and not conversion rates!
They are a well-equipped store having Phoropters in every room in store and have OCT currently and have an established long-standing support team of DO’s that will be carrying out all your pre-screens for you.
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
- Glaucoma Refinement – Glaucoma level 1 and 2 accredited
- EOS Scheme – WOPEC / PEARS
- Post Cataract Assessments with Hospital
- DVLA testing / assessments
- Best Ophthalmic Instruments available to you: Auto Phoropters, Phoropters in every room and OCT
- Funding Given for Independent Prescribing Course!
Benefits for the employee:
- Health care and dental packages
- Brand New Practice
- Competitive Salaries of up to £65,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £5,000
- Flexibility with rota – especially weekend work!
- 25 minute Testing Times
- IP Funding (up to £2,500!)
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position