Optometrist - Norwich
Optometrist - Norwich Role summary
Location – Norwich
Position – Optometrist
We are recruiting for the role of newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in our fast-paced Specsavers store in Norwich, one of our Flagship stores!
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you.
The following helps, of course:
- An extremely competitive salary £40,000 - £65,000 clearly devised and structured depending on experience and specialisms.
- 20 minute testing preferred but not essential
- 40 hours a week, or part time and compressed hours will be considered
- Options for Monday to Friday working available
- Incentivised bonus structure based on individual performance
- A clear direction in your optical career
- Large store with 12 test rooms and a small store with 3 – can either work between stores or separately.
- Opportunity for lead Optometrist
- Personal and clinical development opportunities including EOS and supervising pre-reg.
- GOC fees paid
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Relocation package available for those moving for the role
The opportunity in more detail:
As an Optometrist in our Norwich store you’ll be focused on making sure our customers get an expert eye examination (or contact lens service), complete with clear information, sound advice and a friendly, professional approach. You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, ensuring we comply with NHS guidelines and help to build a loyal customer base.
As an experienced professional, you’ll be an expert at putting people at ease. You can talk customers through the eye examination process and explain their options in a clear, easy to understand way. What’s more, you’re organised and passionate about what you do – which means you keep accurate records and always have up-to-date knowledge of the latest developments in your field.
Life in a large store
This large Specsavers store has a total of 12 test rooms and a dedicated team of Optometrists, so plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical professionals around you.
The store is well established and has been in business for a number of years and has accrued a very loyal customer base in that time. You'll also be working with state of art equipment as all test rooms have brand new Auto Phoropter Refractor heads for your ease.
To work for this store means you will be contributing to the ongoing growth of this fast-paced, forward thinking business. If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
Please note – You must be a qualified Optometrist registered with GOC or with pending approval in order to apply for this position.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like more information on the opportunity, please contact Christina Cheyne on 01566 771 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Norwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly