Optometrist at James Bryan
Recognised as THE NUMBER 1 company to work for by The Sunday Times in 2018, we know how to look after our most valuable asset, our people! Not only do we have a fantastic practice for you to perform at the highest level, with an industry leading remuneration package, this is the type of opportunity which rarely becomes available.
We are looking for an Optometrist to join our talented team within our long established practice; James Bryan Opticians in Chelmsford.
At James Bryan Opticians, we have built a trusted reputation in the local community built over 19 years providing quality eye care. As an independent practice, we provide a working environment where our colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for our customers.
Our fully trained practice team will carry out pre-screening prior to the Optometrist seeing the patient. We also invest continuously in the latest practice technology as well as an impressive range of designer eyewear brands.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer journey.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To be an integral part of a patients eyecare journey
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
- To be an enthusiastic member of a close knit team
- Provide exceptional eye test services
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic privileges including; an employee health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme amongst others.
We’ll also fill you in on our FISH philosophy, the secret ingredient that resulted in us achieving the Number one spot on the coveted list - Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Sound intriguing? You’ll have to apply to find out more!
- A degree in Optometry and a successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- We will consider a newly qualified Optometrist who can demonstrate the correct values, work ethic and ambition.
- Experience working in an independent opticians is desirable but will consider limited experience in independents
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- The role is flexible for the right candidate
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we would love to hear from you. please click or paste: http://bit.ly/OPJBZ001
Apply for Optometrist at James Bryan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly