OPTICAL DISPENSER | INDEPENDENT | SOUTH NORFOLK / NORWICH |
Match2Match Recruitment is delighted to have been instructed with a new position for an Optical Dispenser working for a brilliant client in South Norfolk / Norwich .
Our fabulous client is seeking an Optical Dispenser who is looking for a new challenge and who aspires to progress within their ophthalmic career.
They have a dynamic team and are always looking for top quality personnel with a passion for excellent patient care, leading to outstanding customer service.
So whether you are looking for a new career or an exciting new employer, talk to Match2Match.
As a highly established business, the company is committed to offer impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
The principal aspects of the role are:
- interpret optical prescriptions
- give advice to patients on lens type, frames and styling
- with further training, fit contact lenses and give advice on their care and use
- take frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning
- advise patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed
- check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
- work collaboratively with team members and management colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business
- maximise sales whilst minimising costs to ensure the achievement of specified margins and targets.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in a similar role
- The ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Commercially aware
- Competitive salary and benefits including paid ABDO and GOC fees (if applicable), company pension scheme, team member discounts, uniform allowance, team bonus.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
- The company continuously invests in technology to ensure we can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, such as OCT scan and fundus photography.
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere.
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTICAL DISPENSER | INDEPENDENT | SOUTH NORFOLK / NORWICH |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly