Optometrist - Blandford Forum
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a new state of the art practice that will be opening in Blandford, North Devon early 2017. The advanced practice will be based in the centre of the affluent market town, making it easily accessible and a great location to work. This practice will run very much like an independent practice due to its surroundings and the owner's desire for the highest quality of care, however you will still have access to the benefits of working for a multiple.
- Completely brand new practice with latest technology in place
- 3 advanced testing rooms
- 25 minute tests
- Full professional freedom
- Range of shared care schemes (opportunity to be trained if not already)
- Option to be mobile between different practices in the area for variety
- Flexible working hours
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this brand new practice. Clinical excellence will be the priority for the team here, so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to a wide range of equipment, enabling you provide a thorough service efficiently and effectively. An array of opportunities will available such as becoming accredited in shared care schemes or pre-reg supervision.
- Paying up to £60,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (10% salary)
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.