Joint Venture Partner - Domiciliary Optometrist - North East Manchester
Want to run your own business and change the lives of your patients? With Specsavers you can.
Become the Optometrist Partner Of Specsavers Home Visits in Manchester and turn your passion for Optometry into a profitable business. Shape your future, change peoples’ lives and take an existing business to the next level, your way.
- Run your own business with the support of a global brand behind you
- A guaranteed salary of up to £65,000 per annum – and that is before dividends
- A share of at least 50% of the business profits on top of your salary, meaning huge earning potential
- £10,000 welcome bonus
- Affordable investment of only £6,000
- £4,000 car allowance
- Relocation bonus to support you if you are moving
- The support, knowledge and resources of existing Specsavers store partners who will hold the other shares
- A full induction to Specsavers Partnership and bespoke development opportunities along the way for you and your team
- The assistance of Specsavers support functions that provide practical help on the ground allowing you to focus on what you do best
This is a huge opportunity for an ambitious Optometrist who is ready to take the wheel in their career, run their own business and open the door to limitless financial potential.
Life As A Domiciliary Optometrist Partner:
You’ll be out on the road, testing eyes and changing lives, as well as running the business. You’ll be working to grow your territory, lead the clinical team and ultimately impact more and more patients with the incredible work you do in the process. You’ll work strategically to drive business growth while enjoying your share of at least 50% of the profits.
Specsavers Domiciliary Optometrist Partners use their expertise and experience to give the gist of clear vision to people often in desperate need. So, not only does this opportunity have considerable financial potential and no weekend work, it’s an opportunity to make a genuine difference to the quality of your patient’s lives.
How We’ll Support You:
You’ll keep your passion for Optometry at the core of what you do with the support of a global brand behind you. From HR and payroll to marketing and advertising, we’ll provide the resources your business needs to flourish, so you can focus on what you do best. With your clinical and leadership skills and our proven model for success, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
The Business Itself:
- This Domiciliary business covers a territory centred around North East Manchester
- This is a high performing business and this volume means there is a huge opportunity for a new dedicated Optometrist Partner to help drive this area of the business forward.
Then There’s You:
This opportunity is perfect for a qualified Optometrist who is excited at the prospect of leading a business that takes them outside of the test room.
You don’t need previous experience in domiciliary work or business ownership – we will support you every step of the way and make sure you can kick-start you new venture with confidence.
If you’re enthusiastic about taking a business into its next phase of growth, developing a team of like-minded professionals and delivering a much-needed service to your local community, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
It’s an exciting opportunity with plenty to think about, so we’re here to explain everything when you’re ready – from the Specsavers Partnership model and how it all works, to the support available and huge financial potential.
To find out more, click apply or contact Holly Irvine at firstname.lastname@example.orgOther: Holly Irvine