Domiciliary Optometrist - Norfolk
Specsavers Health Call are now looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist to join the business in the Norfolk area.
An Optometrist opportunity with a difference…
As a Domiciliary Optometrist at Specsavers you’ll enjoy all the benefits that come with being part of the UK’s leading optical brand, but in a role dedicated to life outside of the test room. Domiciliary has a different feel to working in a store, you’ll spend your days on the move, visiting our customers face to face at their homes or in the community. Plus, the nature of domiciliary work means that alongside a greater variety in your job, there is also far less emphasis on testing times and conversion rates - this highly flexible role includes no weekend work either. The directors are looking for someone that wants to manage their own time and clinics, in their own non-pressurised way.
• A hugely generous salary package
• Covering areas: Cromer down to Bury St Edmunds, and Kings Lynn over to Great Yarmouth.
• Would consider part-time or full-time candidates
• Company car or car allowance worth up to £390 month
• Able to claim back fuel used on business mileage
• Generous 33 days holiday allowance
• Medical and dental care package
• Monday – Friday working week – No weekends
• Progression opportunities including clinical courses and DJVP directorship Pathway
For more information or to apply, please contact Christina Cheyne at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771882 or email email@example.com