Optometrist Role, Barnstaple
One of the biggest opticians brands in the UK is seeking an Optometrist to join one of their thriving practices.
We are recruiting for a high calibre Optometrist on behalf of one of the biggest names in the optical sector. This company is committed to innovation and is recognised throughout the industry as one of the best companies to work for.
You will be working with a varied patient list in delivering professional, community based eyecare covering the full range of services. Supporting you in doing this will be a number of other Optometrists and a well-trained team of support staff.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- Annual Optometry conference
- Opportunity to obtain interactive & non-interactive CET points
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
- Registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs