Regional Lens Account Manager - West Midlands
Regional Lens Account Manager job in the West Midlands. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Lens Account Manager for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. You will be responsible for managing a territory including Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Shropshire and Gloucestershire.
The purpose of the role is to effectively increase and develop the sales of lens products within the given geographical territory, across the Independent and Lab Channels. The role will also involve increasing market share via business consulting and building long-term relationships with existing and new customers.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for value within specified area
- Educate and train all levels of customers' employees within account base on Features and Benefits of all listed products, generic technical and optical knowledge, and generic sales skills and techniques to improve product mix and overall sales within account base.
- Through the use of persuasion and compelling arguments increase sales versus the competition throughout account base
- Provide excellent customer service to the account base through regular calls, follow up and ongoing contact to meet customer requirements
- Operate within agreed cost budgets for entertainment and expenses through planning the most economical coverage of the territory
- Execute joint marketing/local promotions that have been formally agreed to drive both generic and company sales
- Prepare specific sales objectives for every sales call and execute these plans using company sales processes
- Provide feedback to line management on the status of business and callage objectives, outcomes and next steps for all sales visits
The candidate will have a strong Optical background and will need to be either a fully qualified Dispensing Optician or a Practice Manager. You will also need strong time management and organisational skills, with a keen interest in customer needs and attention to detail.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £28,000, plus bonus, car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on