A fantastic independent Opticians based in Consett, County Durham, are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a busy double testing room Opticians which tests 6 days a week. They have a real focus on quality and offering patients a personal and professional service, which is reflected in their amazing 5 star reviews.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing thorough 20 -30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Clinical freedom
- Access to a fundus camera
- Phoropter or trial frames available
- Pre-screening done prior to exam
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Enhanced services
- 8:30 - 17:30 working hours
- 3, 4 or 5 days a week
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Salary Dependant on experience and finding the right candidate to support the practice growth
- Fees paid for
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.