- Full Time
Optometrists! This is a brilliant opportunity for you to take the next steps in your career. This is a chance to seriously further and develop your skills as an Optometrist. Here, you will have tremendous support in place that will really help you improve, both professionally and personally, as an Optometrist! You will be working amongst a passionate, motivated and focused team in providing the highest standard of service on offer, that is always looking to improve and develop in every way possible.
- Very Competitive + 33 days holiday + Pension + Course Fees Paid + GOC Fees Paid + Healthcare + Dentalcare + Perks Package
- Focussed on providing excellent customer service
- Top quality equipment for Optometrists such as OCT
- Support and development to gain enhanced accreditations as an Optometrist
- Quality Driven practice with a wonderful atmosphere for both patients and staff
- Focus on quality of service - not quantity
- Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities for Optometrists
- Provide high quality of service as an Optometrist
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Excellent progression and development for Optometrists
- Newly Qualified Optometrist welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Brilliant financial package, plus additional benefits including bonus, pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!