Domiciliary Optometrist - East Devon
Change lives for a living while working Monday to Friday, on a salary of £80,000…
Due to the continued growth of our business, we are now looking for a patient-focused Domiciliary Optometrist to join us at Specsavers Home Visits covering Exeter and East Devon.
In return for your professional expertise and passion, we can offer the following package:
- An outstanding basic salary of up to £80,000
- Company car and fuel allowance
- Benefits including dental cover and pension scheme
- Generous five-week holiday entitlement
- Monday to Friday working with no weekends
- Sociable working hours from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm
- Progression opportunity including support through clinical courses and DJVP directorship pathway
- Part-time or full-time opportunities available
- Option to work in a dual role, split between working in-store and domiciliary.
Essentially, we really are flexible. If you are interested in domiciliary, we are open to building a package to suit you - just let us know what you’re looking for.
Specsavers Home Visits is one of the Country’s leading providers of home sight tests to individuals in their own homes, residential and nursing homes.
In this role you’ll be out on the road, testing eyes and changing lives. You’ll be using your expertise and experience to give the gift of clear vision to people often in desperate need.
So, not only does this opportunity have considerable financial potential and limited weekend work, it’s an opportunity to make a genuine difference to the quality of your patients’ lives.
Our business scopes from Somerset and Wiltshire, right the way down to Cornwall. We are now looking for an Optometrist to cover Exeter and East Devon to provide a first-class eye care experience alongside our experienced Optical Assistant. The majority of our patients (85%) are seen in their own homes with the remaining being seen in nursing homes.
Given that we are closely linked with the Specsavers stores, there is also the option to work within a dual role split between working in store and domiciliary if you want the best of both worlds.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jack Dorrian at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771886 or email email@example.com
Apply for Domiciliary Optometrist - East Devon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly