Mobile Optometrist - Kent
6 days left
- Full Time
Does working in a variety of luxurious practice with access to the latest diagnostic equipment including an OCT and relaxed testing times sound of interest to you?
A high-end brand have 4 practices in Kent and they are offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work between the branches.
The brand holds a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practices will allow access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment including an OCT, enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Personally delivering eye examinations and contact lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard
- Utilise the relaxed 30 minute testing times
- Make recommendations from the testing room to assist with the dispense
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Flexible working hours
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £43,000
- Travel allowance - £5,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Mobile Optometrist - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly