- Full Time
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to work in a very high-end independent practice! If you want to work in a clinical environment that offers outstanding levels of customer service, then this is the job for you! This family run opticians has been providing the very best service to each and every patient of a varying demographic for generations. Like the idea of being part of a small, family-run independent? Apply now!
- Competitive + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + GOC Fees Paid + Discounts + Healthcare
- Customer service is of the highest priority - no overselling!
- Family-run independent opticians
- Small team that is passionate about their work
- Lots of professional progression opportunities for Optometrists
- Full-Time or Part-Time Optometrist opportunities
- 40 minutes testing time
- Bring the highest standard of service as an Optometrist to a community
- Be at the forefront of
- Work as part of a small team, focussing on providing excellent customer service for all
- Great professional development opportunities
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!