DISPENSING OPTICIAN | HARROW | £30K - £33K | HIGH END INDEPENDENT | F/T | HOT JOB OF THE WEEK
Match2Match Recruitment is looking for a Dispensing Optician to join our high-end independent client in , Harrow. This opportunity is not to be missed.
- Award winning practice for clinical excellence
- Full time position 5 days per week to include a Saturday
Our client has been proud to provide the best eye care service for many years. They want all their patients to enjoy the best possible vision they can achieve. Customer satisfaction is their key priority and it is with this ethos that they continue to be successful.
They have a strong clinical focus and provide eye care services not often found in other opticians. By investing in the latest technology their patients can be in comfort that they will only receive the highest quality eye care.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Have a good understanding of an independent ethos (however not essential)
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team with a strong focus on patient care.
- Excellent understanding of KPIs
- Proven track record of sales
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Professional freedom
- All Professional fees paid
- 20 days holidays plus bank holiday
- High-end clientele
- Loyal client base
- Latest Fashion frames and lenses
- Bespoke frames offered
- Singing and dancing equipment
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please call us for your next important career move:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.