For almost 100 years, the store has served people within the Derby area providing expert service and incredible eyewear. This is a superb opportunity for optometrists to grow and develop and get involved in accreditations. It is a very forward-thinking practice that specialises in Dry Eye Clinics and Colorimetry. The practice has a superb reputation within the community, offering a relaxed environment for optometrists with no sales pressures or targets and allows you to become a part of the family. Test with plenty of time at 25 minutes with pre-screening done for you, working with patients that really value your knowledge and expertise!
- £36,000 - £50,000 + 28 days + Professional Fees Covered + Pension
- Quality driven Independent where patient care is the top priority.
- Fantastic reputation in the local area.
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings.
- Offers 25 minute testing times.
- No Targets of Pressures!
- Part-time optometrist - 3 days.
- Provide a first-rate level of customer care.
- Be a team player and develop a good rapport with other staff and customers.
- Be involved with Contact Lens Work.
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension.
- Job satisfaction working with a well-respected, community-based, independent Opticians.
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressures.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!