This is a brilliant opportunity for an Optometrist to further their career in a wonderful environment! Here, you will be offered various development opportunities, with the opportunity for directorship in the future. You will be part of great team that work closely together to ensure the highest quality of service for all customers! With supportive and passionate Directors, this opticians is really going places, with numerous forward-thinking ideas being brought into play! Based in the seaside town of Prestatyn, you will work with a broad demographic of customers, bringing an excellent service to all, that you maintain as repeat custom.
- £40,000 - £50,000 + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + Fees Paid + Perks Package + Healthcare + Dentalcare + Fees Paid
- Offers superb career progression for Optometrists
- Undergoing excellent development as a practice
- All EOS accreditations available
- Focussed on providing the highest standard of service to all customers
- Be part of a very passionate team in a wonderful working environment
- Part-Time and Full-Time Optometrist opportunities
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Further your knowledge and skills as an Optometrist
- Choose your own testing time
- Directorship opportunities for Optometrists
- Be part of this small team that has a real family feel
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits including excellent perks, pension and 33 days holiday
- Work with top of the range equipment in a modern environment
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!