Customer service and patient care is the absolute top priority for this Independent Opticians and all staff are highly valued members of a great team. There are no targets in this role and you have the opportunity to choose your own testing time, whilst also getting involved in Enhanced Optical Services. You will have the chance to work on a variety of conditions, such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, macular holes and vitreous detachments! This practice is always investing in the latest diagnostic and eyecare technology, as well as your career development clinically!
- £40,000 - £60,000 + 5% Bonus + Good Holiday + CET + Pension + Fees
- Quality Independent with customer care at the forefront of its service
- Highest standard of equipment, such as OCT
- Career support and development opportunities
- Offer a wide range of enhanced services
- Clinical Optometry - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 3 - 5 days considered (Ideally 3 days)
- Choose your own testing times
- Progression is an important part of your career at this practice
- Provide the highest quality of service to every patient
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressure!
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
For further details on this fantastic Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!