This is a tremendous opportunity for an Optometrist to further their career in a very supportive environment! Here, you will be offered development, with the opportunity for directorship in the future. You will work amongst a superb team that are focussed on ensuring the highest quality of service for every single customer, whilst also being a great environment for all staff members too! Based in the North Wales city of Bangor, you will work with a broad demographic of customers, bringing an excellent service to all, that you maintain as repeat custom.
- £40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + Fees Paid + Perks Package + Healthcare + Dentalcare
- Offers fantastic career progression for Optometrists
- Great atmosphere for both patients and staff
- All EOS accreditations available!
- Focussed on providing the highest standard of service to every single customer
- Be part of a practice that is constantly developing
- Part-Time and Full-Time Optometrist opportunities
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Further your knowledge and skills as an Optometrist
- Choose your own testing time!
- Directorship opportunities for Optometrists
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits including excellent perks, pension, and bonus
- Work with top of the range equipment in a modern practice
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!