Patient Optical Advisor
The Outside Clinic is one of the UK's leading providers of home-based eyecare and hearing. For over 30 years we have been providing patients with the best service and clinical care within their community.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Optical Advisor to join our Head Office team in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Patient Optical Advisor - Up to £22,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Working as part of our Customer Services team, you shall play a vital role in supporting the provision of optical aftercare and seek to do what is right for the patient following current regulatory advice and guidance, current best practice and internal procedures.
- Handle a range of aftercare enquiries including service and products
- Provide advice and guidance to our National Delivery team
- Manage daily requests with reference to patient aftercare and follow up requirements
- Support the Customer Service Manager and Complaints team with optical concerns, complaints and feedback
- Managing concerns with non-tolerances, lab rejections and delays
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
- A 'can do' attitude with a passion for Customer Service
What's on Offer:
- Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 with 1 in 6 Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
- 20 days annual holiday (plus bank holiday), rising with service
- Three 'treat' days for 100% attendance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Many more additional benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optical Advisor who is looking to move away from practice and into a more varied role with fewer weekends!
The Outside Clinic is an equal opportunities employer