Our Optometrists are on a mission to provide the best eye care at the best possible prices. If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service and going the extra mile then you’ll love the buzz of our in-store practice.
Thanks to our single price point, single vision glasses are the same price as varifocals and we have no top-ups like thinner lenses, anti-reflection and scratch resistant coatings, they’re all included! This means that as an Optometrist, you can focus on what you do best, which is providing great patient care and honest advice, knowing your patient can have everything they clinically need at no additional cost.
Alongside a competitive salary, you’ll get lots of other great benefits too, these include 10% off your Asda shopping and a second card for a member of your household, the opportunity to become a shareholder as part of our Sharesave scheme, a pension scheme, bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities, from airport parking, cinemas and healthcare.
We also offer flexible working patterns as well as payment of professional indemnity insurance, paid GOC fees and opportunity to obtain interactive and non-interactive CET points.
Your career development:
We’ll support your professional development through continuing education and training as well as training in our Retail Academy and Centre of Excellence. Alongside professional support for everyone in our Optical teams, you’ll also have a guaranteed place at our annual Optical Conference where we share best practice and new ideas.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding clinical service, from eye tests and contact lens fittings to enhanced services.
- Maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
- Working with the Optical Manager (a qualified Dispensing Optician) to ensure clinics run smoothly.
- Taking full responsibility for inspiring and coaching your colleagues.
You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Optometrist.
- You’ll be a registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET).
Apply today by completing an online application…
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly