Full or Part Time Optometrist
We are looking for an experienced, personable and professional Optometrist to join our well established team. A small group of independent practices, we pride ourselves on offering the best customer service. We are looking for a full time optometrist (part time considered) to provide eye examinations, fits contact lenses, alongside any other ancillary services. The opportunity to work with an OCT is possible.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree in Optometry, registered with the GOC and possess a current GOC number.
- Experience of working in an independent practice would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service and demonstrate good communication skills with both patients and team members.
- Exemplary clinical skills, and a passion for the profession.
- Maintain accurate patient records, and keep up to date with product and professional knowledge.
We offer thirty minute test times, with no late nights, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme, Free Car Parking, Sick Pay, Generous Holiday Allowance, Professional Fees Paid, Life Insurance
Apply to : Emily O'Connor at email@example.com