A luxury group of independent Opticians in the Kingston upon Hull area are looking to recruit a full time Optometrist to join the team. Each practice is located in beautiful villages on the outskirts of Hull, all offering exceptional levels of eyecare.
Optometrist - Role
- Award winning group of independent Opticians
- Luxury, high end environment
- 30 min testing times
- Access to the latest testing equipment - with fully computerised testing charts (iMac), fundus cameras, latest Humphrey Visual Field Analysers and access to an OCT
- Working as the sole Optometrist
- Support of a qualified Dispensing Optician and an experienced Optical Assistant team
- Full time - 5 days a week including a Saturdays (No late nights, Sundays or Bank Holidays)
- 9am - 5.30pm opening hours
- Salary between £35,000 to £55,000
- 30 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Family and friends discount
- Professional fees paid
- Onsite parking
- Access to higher qualifications if interested.
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Interest in working in a close-knit team where everybody looks out for each other
- Flair for fashion
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Balance between clinical and commercial skills
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.