Optometrist - Cheltenham
Specsavers are looking for a driven and dedicated individual for the position of Optometrist based at our store in Cheltenham
Are you an Optometrist that goes the extra mile for a customer? What’s more, you motivate your colleagues to do the same, because you’re on a mission to provide the best eye care you can? If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you’ll love the buzzing environment of our practice in Cheltenham. You’ll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your range of skills is continually growing.
If this sounds like you - we have the following package on offer:
- Full time or part time opportunities available, flexibility on working days
- Salary exceeding average for the region
- Potential Partnership opportunities available
- Great bonus scheme with huge earning potential
- Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- All professional fees paid
- A genuine focus on your progression – including support through our Pathway programme
As well as outstanding development opportunities and everything else you need to succeed, there’s the buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a store where everyone really does work together.
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Davey at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 07796705273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified optometrist
And be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)