Dispensing Optician, Saffron Walden
i-seek are working with a fantastic store that is very well respected within the local community, who are looking to take on a forward thinking Dispensing Optician. If you are driven by providing first-rate levels of customer service then this is the opportunity for you!
Here you can benefit from being part of a small, close-knit team whilst at the same time receiving
strong support and guidance when needed.
- £22,000 - £28,000
- Be part of a small, close-knit team - whilst receiving strong support and guidance.
- Work in a very modern practice with the latest equipment.
- Play a key role in the future success of the business.
- 28 Days Holiday + Pension + CET + Bonuses + Perks
- Saffron Walden
- Provide a quality service to customers as that are priority No.1.
- Work with and develop your understanding of the products available to provide customers with the guidance they require.
- Play an important role in a close-knit team.
- Be a team player willing to contribute to the success of the business.
- Puts a strong emphasis on their willingness to invest in their employees.
- Excellent team ethos with regular social events throughout the year.
- Very modern, fully refurbished practice.
- Well established and respected in the local area.
The practice itself is small but very modern, with each test room fitted to a high specification. There are fantastic staff training and development opportunities available and the practice is very active in guiding its employees through career progression opportunities. The team is very closely-knit with regular social events throughout the year, which has resulted in a fantastic staff retention rate. With a generous salary package, and opportunities to earn a bonus, it is a fantastic opportunity for Dispensing Opticians in the Saffron Walden area to positively impact the business going forward.
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!