Optometrist role, Portsmouth
We are looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist on behalf of a well-established independent practice in Portsmouth. If you are an Optometrist who is looking to spend more time with patients and the ability to offer a more personal and clinical service then get in contact with us TODAY. Unique practices such as this offering clinical care and development in a very relaxed and friendly environment do not struggle to attract attention.
The practice is happy to consider all levels of experience and will consider very competitive salaries in relation to the South Coast.
Within the practices they have 2 consulting rooms, experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants and use paper records that are updated onto a computerised patient management system
- 9:30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 1:30pm on Saturdays
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Can offer a lot of flexibility on weekly hours and weekend work
- Very competitive salary up to £60K (Depending on exp)
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Half a day on Saturdays, closed Sundays and Bank Holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology, these include:
- Topography machine
- Trial frames
- Humphrey VFA
- Slit Lamp
- Highly established Independent with affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The independent company offer a very clinical approach for all patients and run extra specialist services including:
- Low Vision
- Glaucoma referrals
- The practice has a modern, open planned style throughout and has recently undergone a refurb
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs