Dispensing Optician Role, Southport
High end independent practice seeks quality focussed Dispensing Optician to join their team working alongside a highly experienced and future focussed aspiring optical team.
This is an exceptional prospect in a highly competitive area so do not delay contacting us today if you'd like to be considered whilst the prospect is still available.
This position would be a fantastic opportunity for Dispensing Opticians of all levels of experience as exceptional training and support is given in a highly-established set up, with long term career prospects available.
- General working hours 9am - 5:30pm Mon to Sat
- No Sundays required
- Working with high end and luxury frames & lenses
- Highly customer focussed team offering high quality customer service
- Company boasts exceptional levels of staff retention and is indicative of their appreciative, flexible, supportive and future focussed directorship
- You need to be a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- All candidates should have great passion for client care and be able to demonstrate effective levels of professional commercial awareness
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, hardworking, and have a passion for optics
- You need to be self-motivated and be confident to work on your own
- Highly competitive salary with additional bonus schemes on top
- Superb benefits package to add to a generous remuneration scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Future focussed and expanding independent Optical team with excellent reputation for great service and being an exceptional place to work
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact the Optical division on 01423 850435 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs