Part Time Optometrist Role, Newcastle under Lyme
Part time Optometrist opportunity with a modern, customer focussed independent firm, offering flexible working with great package and development.
Our clients are looking for a patient orientated Optometrist with flair and ambition, who is interested in working in a quality, state of the art practice environment. You will be supported by a fantastic team both front of house and in the test rooms, to provide exceptional patient care and help maintain their fantastic reputation for clinical excellent.
Newcastle under Lyme
- Forward thinking, successful, quality independent group.
- You'll be based in one location, in a community practice which has been established for over 100 years
- Smart, modern practice which boasts a state of the art environment including OCT and fundus photography
- Testing times of 45mins to enable a personal approach and ensure each patient is treated as an individual
- Situated in a great location, easily accessible by public transport and via car.
- Welcoming team including Practice Manager, experienced Optometrists and qualified Dispensing Opticians.
- Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience
- Flexible hours and days
- Fantastic progression and development available both clinically and within the group
Key Skills and Qualifications
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist.
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Kealy in the Optical Division on 01423 850407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs