Optometrist Role, North Yorkshire
Successful, busy multiple practice seeking full or part time Optometrist, flexible working, state of the art setting including an OCT and top package.
- The practice is run as an independent firm with all of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- The practice boasts a state of the art working environment, and have invested in modern equipment including an OCT
- Busy practice which is in a town centre location and performing fantastically, offering excellent job security
- Flexible testing times of 25 - 30 minutes
- High level of support front of house from experienced support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- The business is growing and expanding, and as such offers numerous opportunities for progression both clinically and commercially
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience and happy to consider taking on newly qualified or pre-registration Optometrists
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs