Optometrist Opportunity, Maidstone
Are you a qualified Optometrist looking for a pressure free and relaxing atmosphere within a community centred environment?
Prospect Health's Optical Division is actively seeking a patient focused Optometrist to take up an excellent opportunity with a well-established independent practice in Maidstone.
You will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team and given the ability to build strong patient and pear relationships within a very detailed and clinical practice.
- The business started in 1984 and has grown to be one of the leading independent opticians in Maidstone with a large, loyal customer base
- The practices have 1 consulting room alongside an experienced Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant
- The Optometrist working hours are 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm on Saturday
- The company are looking for a part time Optometrist to work 3 days a week
- Very competitive salary between £45,000 - £55,000 (Depending on experience)
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, enabling high quality patient care
- The practice is closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- They have recently update equipment for Optometrists, these include; Fundus Cameras, Thompson test charts, Auto Phoropter and Trial frames
- The business is a prestigious independent practice with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- It's a community based company that truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- They also offer excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- They offer 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total
- The company director is a very experienced dispensing optician who allows Optometrists true professional freedom to apply their skills and involves them in all business decisions moving forward
What Happens Next?
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs