Dispensing Optician Job, Nottingham
Prospect Health's Optometry division is currently looking for experienced candidates to fill an exceptional Dispensing Optician vacancy in Nottingham.
This company strives for the highest clinical standards and believes that the customer should be at the heart of everything they do.
They also recognise that their staff members are critical to the organisation's future success so they do everything possible to provide an enjoyable working environment, generous remuneration and continuous professional development.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs