Optometrist Job, Wiltshire
Full or part time Optometrist role with award winning independent group who put a key focus on the patient journey in a relaxed, professional environment.
- Well-established local community practices, most of which are based in market towns
- Modern, smart practices who have all had recent investment and good equipment
- Generally the practices have 2 test rooms, running 3 - 5 clinics a week in a relaxed, friendly environment.
- Testing times of 25 - 30 minutes, with all pre-screening done by experienced support staff.
- Flexible days and hours working, full or part time, with a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Part time role will be based in 1 branch
- Full time role between 2 or 3 branches, within 20 min drive from one another with set days in each practice.
- Competitive salary £40,000 - £50,000 plus, depending on experience
- Competitive bonus structure based on individual sales
- Quality, successful, growing independent group with numerous opportunities for development both clinically and commercially
- Easy locations to commute to, with parking available locally.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional, committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of experience including newly qualified, but must be comfortable working as sole tester in practice when necessary
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs