Optometrist Role, Sheffield
Prospect Health's Optical division is working with a thriving independent practice in Sheffield seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to join their growing team. As a company they strive for the highest clinical standards and believes that the customer should be at the heart of everything they do.
Part time, 3 days a week
- Competitive salary
- Testing times 30 - 40 minutes enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Excellent pro-rated holiday
- State of the art equipment
- Company offers excellent facilities including;
- A paperless patient management systems
- Very relaxed, friendly, community practice environment
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Kealy on 01423 850407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs