Optometrist Role, Oxford
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and would like to focus more clinically on patients' needs?
We are recruiting for an Optometrist role within a small, patient focussed independent group. The role can be full or part time and gives you the chance of using state of the art equipment alongside an experienced and very friendly team.
- Small independent group which has been established since the mid 80's and has exciting growth plans in place
- The firm boasts an excellent reputation due to the high level of patient care provided
- Experienced support team, meaning you will always be working alongside qualified dispensing opticians
- Testing times of 30mins, but flexible depending on the assessment and needs of individual patient
- Practices have investing in modern equipment including Optomaps, with OCT to be in place within the next 6 months
- You will be working in close contact with the practice owner who is also a qualified Optometrist
- Full time role, 5 days a week, with no evening or Sunday hours
- Can consider someone part time, with Saturday as an essential day
- Basic salary circa £55,000 depending on skills and experience
- Payment of GOC and AOP fees
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of experience but must be comfortable working as sole tester in practice
What Happens Next?
To find out more information about this role and others like it call 01423 850414 and speak to a member of our Optical team, alternatively click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs