Optometrist Job, Sheffield
Exciting new position with small independent group in South Yorkshire seeking a full time Optometrist to work in their modern north Sheffield branch.
- Forward thinking, independent group of 4 practices
- Modern, smart practice environment with good equipment including OCT and fundus photography
- Flexible testing times of 25 - 30 minutes
- Well established, respected firm with fantastic customer retention rate
- Involved in the MECS scheme and ideally looking for an optometrist who is MECS accredited
- Exciting time to be involved in a professional, clinical and growing business
- Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience
- Full time position, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 1pm Saturday
Key Skills and Qualifications
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of experience but must be comfortable working as sole optometrist in practice and ideally MECS accredited
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs