Part-Time Practice Manager Job, Pontefract
Fantastic part time Practice Manager Role based in Pontefract with an established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering excellent long-term career prospects and personal development. The practice is highly innovative, offering exceptional high-quality services to their established patient base.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for an Optical professional to progress into management in a high end, customer focussed practice. There are fantastic longer-tern progression opportunities for the future and this is an ideal role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career.
- Part-time opportunity working alternate weeks of 3 days one week and 4 the next, working out as a 3.5 day contract
- Shift patterns between hours of 8:45am - 5.00pm with no evening shifts or Sundays and one whole weekend off a month
- Highly equipped practice including OCT Machine and using paperless patient system and state of art equipment
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- Working closely alongside experienced and qualified Optical and professionals where you will receive superb levels of support
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays on top
- Pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews and all CET paid for and provided
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service.
- Passion for doing the best for every patient.
- Willing to learn and develop
- Must have prior Optical experience, preferably in a management role but would suit an Optical professional looking to progress into management
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850435
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs