Optometrist - Lewes
Optometrist, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care - Lewes Branch
If you’re a qualified optometrist, self-motivated and a great communicator, who really cares about helping customers to live life to the full, we should be talking.
TIME. At Leightons, we know that enjoying your job coming from having the time to do it well. We believe in taking the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so our standard eye examination lasts 30 minutes or longer.
CARE. Clinical excellence is at our heart, so we are always investing in new ways to make sure that our customers get the most thorough eye examination possible. That’s why we offer OCT in every store and are increasing our suite of Optomap technology.
SUPPORT. Our optometrists are supported by fully qualified DOs, highly trained optical assistants, a bespoke training academy, CET clinical conferences and a dedicated training academy.
OPPORTUNITY. Ready to step up in your career? As an optometrist with Leightons, maybe you’d like to join our leadership team as Senior Optometrist. As a leader in the business, you can help to shape clinical standards and customer experience.
As well as being in a great environment, you’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including:
- Bonus scheme
- A contribution to gym/club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- Professional indemnity fees
- 25 days holiday, pro rata
- Staff discounts
WHO WE LOOK FOR
There are all kinds of people working at Leightons, but we find they broadly fit into the same kind of mould:
- People who care about other people
- People who listen
- People who want the best for the business and its customers
- People who aren’t content to sit still and adapt to change easily
- People who are motivated and driven and want to be the best they can be
- People who are fun to work with
- People who love life and want to help others live it to the full
Think you’ll fit right in? Then get in touch.
Either apply directly or, if you’d prefer to have a confidential discussion or meeting before applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 823419.
Apply for Optometrist - Lewes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly