Optometrist - Part time
Optometrist - Birmingham
Newly qualified considered
Independent practice - small chain
Part time - 3 days
My client is a leading opticians with a number of well established practices across the West Midlands. My client are seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to join there team at their North Birmingham practice.
As part of the role you will be at the forefront of providing a friendly and efficient service to the loyal customer base.
The Optometrist role is worked on a part time basis - Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE OPTOMETRIST
- GOC Registered
- Experienced in the use of a variety of examination equipment
- Fun and Friendly demeanour
- Enjoys the satisfaction of helping people
- Commercially astute
- Clinical awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Competitive salary DOE - pro rata
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology and equipment
- CET support and development opportunities
If you would like to be part of the exclusive team please call Carly Walker on 01904 570050 or email your cv for immediate attention on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly