Optometrist - Eastbourne
An exceptional Opticians based in Eastbourne, East Sussex, are looking to recruit a full time Optometrist to join the team.
The company ethos is based around offering patients a welcoming, personalised and professional eye care service, with customer service at the core of everything they do.
The role offers an advanced working environment with the latest equipment, huge amounts of support, and plenty of progression opportunities.
Optometrist - Role
- Completely up-to-date practice with latest technology
- Relaxed testing times - 25 to 30 minutes
- Full professional freedom
- Well trained support team
- Enhanced services
- OCT to be introduced within the next 12 months
- Unique training and development plans
- Opportunities to progress into management, professional services or training
- Working 38.5 hours a week
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying between £36,000 to £60,000
- Pay review each year
- Up to 38 days' paid leave (dependent on length of service)
- Free eyewear and generous discounts for you, your family and friends
- A 'lifestyle benefits' package, including health club membership and holiday offers
- Flexible working and career breaks
- Flexible benefits including health, wellbeing and lifestyle options
We will also offer a £500 referral fee for new introductions that lead to a successful placement for this particular role.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 238 1726.