Optical Assistant - Rotherham - Fashionable Independent
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent based in a lovely suburb of Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fashionable practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The modern environment offers the opportunity to develop your career whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
- Development opportunities available
- 9am - 5:30pm
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Extremely rewarding salary
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.