We are now recruiting for an experienced optical assistant or qualified dispensing optician to join the team for our successful expanding optical retail business initiated in Manchester city centre.
This is a full-time opportunity with a well-established practice in the area. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of the optical practice and as such requires a professionally driven experienced dispenser to be a part of the next phase in the growth of the practice and business.
This will suit someone who has customer service skills and fully trained at all dispensing levels.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be a member of the ABDO and GOC registered
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills and ability to convert potential sales
- Demonstrate the genuine motivation to grow within the company
- Used to working with high-end clientele
- Able to work Saturdays
The practice opening times are 09:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, 10:30-17:30 Saturday with expectation of working every Saturday and a day off during the working week.
Job Benefits and Information:
Professional fee's paid including Insurance
High-end practice and frames
Salary: Excellent salary package £15,000 - £25,000 per annum plus benefits