Optical Assistant/Administrator | £17k-£19k | Independent | Monday to Friday | Heart of City London
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking an Optical Assistant / Administrator for our Independent Client in heart of the city, London.
Our Client has been established for 35 years and have an excellent reputation for their friendly and professional customer service. Right in the heart of the hussle and bussle of the city. An area with historical buildings and monuments. Good transport links.
They are looking for someone that has at least 1 years experience as an Optical Assistant with administrative experience, someone that can dispense at all levels and has the same professional, friendly ethos. The candidate should be well presented and have a can do attitude and add some extra sparkle to the team.
Great Monday to Friday opportunity - if interested please contact us for an interview.
- Must have at least 1 years Optical Assistant experience
- Must have good administrative experience
- Must be able to dispense at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work alone and part of a team
- Understanding of KPI's
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Salary dependent on experience £17k-£19k
- Monday to Friday position
- Hours 9.00-5.00pm
- In the heart of The City, a few minutes walk away from Bank Underground, and 10 minutes from both Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations.
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for Optical Assistant/Administrator | £17k-£19k | Independent | Monday to Friday | Heart of City London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly