Lead Optometrist - Luton
Lead Optometrist Vacancy in Luton!
The practice itself is a relatively new practice having been refurbished 2 years ago and is a relatively large store that has an optometrist director that genuinely never put any pressure onto their optometrists and have patient care at the top of their list and not conversion rates!
They are a well-equipped store having brand new Nidek Auto Phoropter heads in every room in store and have OCT due soon and have an established long-standing support team of DO’s that will be carrying out all your pre-screens for you.
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
- Glaucoma Refinement – Glaucoma level 1 and 2 accredited
- EOS Scheme – WOPEC
- All education available - Diabetic, Child testing, Pathology Triage
- Equipment - all brand new latest technology - Fundus camera/autorefractors
- Has direct rapport with local GP clinic which hosts a Opthamologist
They are open minded towards any experience of candidates and depending on your experience and your flexibility they can offer between £45,000 - £60,000 and on average they make £3,000 / £4,000 in bonus. The directors are happy to consider people who are considering directorship as they have avenues available for you to become a partner.
Based on its location they are understanding that they will need to offer flexibility in what days you seek to work and the hours etc so if you are looking for something very bespoke as well as a pleasant working environment that can very well, this will be a good opportunity for you.
Benefits for the employee:
- Lead Optometrist Position
- Competitive Salaries of up to £62,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £4,000
- Equipment - all brand new latest technology - Fundus camera/autorefractors - soon OCT
- Health care and dental packages
- Funding of MECs
- Relatively New Practice having been refurbished 2 years ago
- Long Standing Team and Manager has been there over 15 Years!
- Referring L+D hospital
- Flexibility with rota
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Lead Optometrist - Luton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly