Audiologist Role, Preston
Exceptional clinic-based Audiologist job Preston with future focussed highly rewarding employer.
Preston (NB, Multi site clinic-based role covering Preston and Lancashire)
- Clinic based multi-site role and locations will geared within circa 45 minutes max commute from your home location
- Monday to Friday only 9am-5:30pm enabling a great work-life balance
- Working with a future focussed employer with state-of-the-art testing facilities and exciting product range enabling you to provide best possible levels of service to your client base
- Role offers great professional freedom and high levels of support, in addition to market leading earning potential
- An excellent basic salary up to £30,000, and generous commission with OTE £50-£60,000+, £400+ monthly car allowance and full travel expenses at company expenses
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays
- Our client is dedicated to your training and development with a sound structure to the company and lots of progression opportunities
Key Skills and Qualifications
- High calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist with a high ambition to achieve and ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or nearing the end your final year of study to qualify as an Audiologist or RHAD and have a full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.