Audiologist Role, Manchester
Exclusive new vacancy with award winning independent employer, opportunity not to be missed!
Working across 3/4 excellent modern practice facilities you will be operating to the highest possible levels of client care with a highly professional and successful support team.
Location - Manchester (NB, Role requires commute to North Staffordshire/Stoke, Lancashire and West Yorkshire so ideally candidate will be based near to Manchester to make all commuting fully feasible)
- All candidates should be switched on and commercially aware with some prior commercial experience also required
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Possess a full UK driving licence as role
- Must have strong communications skills
- Monday to Friday only employer position based solely out of practices with no home visits
- General working hours 9am - 5/5:30pm enabling a great work-life balance
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- Opportunity to train in and offer ear wax removal services
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- Exceptional prospects for career development as the business grows
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme including market leading basic salary which rises upon experience and performance and a generous car allowance giving you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- HCPC and BSHAA registrations paid for+ specialist clinical training + company car
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813459
(Office hours Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 8:30pm & Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm)